About JQuery and Features of Jquery
About JQuery :
- It is a “write less, do more” Slogans by jQuery Developers.
- It is easy to learn and Implement in Your Own Project in very easy way.
Features of Jquery :
- DOM manipulation: The jQuery made it easy to select DOM elements, traverse them and modifying their content by using cross-browser open source selector engine called Sizzle.
- Event handling: The jQuery offers an elegant way to capture a wide variety of events, such as a user clicking on a link, without the need to clutter the HTML code itself with event handlers.
- AJAX Support: The jQuery helps you a lot to develop a responsive and feature-rich site using AJAX technology.
- Animations: The jQuery comes with plenty of built-in animation effects which you can use in your websites.
- Lightweight: The jQuery is very lightweight library – about 19KB in size ( Minified and gzipped ).
- Cross Browser Support: The jQuery has cross-browser support, and works well in IE 6.0+, FF 2.0+, Safari 3.0+, Chrome and Opera 9.0+
- Latest Technology: The jQuery supports CSS3 selectors and basic XPath syntax.